black-tary-wolf Index du Forum
black-tary-wolf
Nous évoluons sur ps3 est Mw2

black-tary-wolf Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: How To Download Pictures From Facebook To Iphone 4s ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    black-tary-wolf Index du Forum -> black-tary-wolf -> Black-Tary-Wolf
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
henddelwi

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 22:21 (2018)    Sujet du message: How To Download Pictures From Facebook To Iphone 4s Répondre en citant

How To Download Pictures From Facebook To Iphone 4s
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

But remember, you should log in the same Apple ID on both devices.Turn on "Photos", and select "Albums" and "My Photo Stream". Looks like no one's replied in a while. Media for Mac V7.1.8 Video Converter Ultimate for Mac V7.1.8 DVD Ripper for Mac V7.1.8 DVD Creator for Mac V7.1.8 Hot Tags FLV to AVIDVD to iPhoneYouTube to AVIYouTube to iPodDownload YouTubeDVD Ripping SoftwareWMV to AVIMOV to AVIAVI to MP4MP4 to AVI WMV to MP4DVD Cloner MP4 to WMVMKV to AVI VOB to AVI AVI to DVD Free MP4 Converter Free AVI Converter Free FLV Converter Free Video Converter Support Center Registration Code Retrieve FAQ User Guide Order Help Contact Support Team Follow Us Join Our Newsletter: Home Privacy Policy Terms of Use About Friendlink Partner Affiliate Software Store Blog Forum Copyright 2006 - 2010 Leawo Software Co., Ltd. and do anything you want to/from anywhere.-- hide signature -- eric Staffordshire, UK . Don't ask me what the names of the folders mean, I don't have a clue. MOD Jeff Peterman • Forum Pro • Posts: 12,647 Re: What's the best way to transfer photos from iPhone 4s to PC? In reply to seanestego • Jun 5, 2013 Unless things have changed, Apple only exposes the photo folder to Explorer - for anything else, you need special software. Works great, and I use it with with my 4S and New iPad to move photos back and forth from my PC with Windows 8Ciao.Barry Barry Carter's gear list:Barry Carter's gear list Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX5 Olympus XZ-2 iHS Canon PowerShot TX1 Nikon D5200 Nikon D5300 +1 more . Open Menu Close Menu Apple Shopping Bag Apple Mac iPad iPhone Watch TV Music Support Search support.apple.com Shopping Bag . Oct 11, 2014 12:49 AM Reply Helpful (0) Reply options Link to this post by AyakoLacroix, AyakoLacroix Dec 1, 2014 11:07 PM in response to BSkinn Level 1 (0 points) Dec 1, 2014 11:07 PM in response to BSkinn Try iPhone transfer to transfer photos from iPhone 4s to iPhone 6. but it just doesn't work like that for me !!Plug n the phone and in WinExporer all it gives ME is a folder (no sub-folders) named "Eric's iPhone". Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookJoin or Log Into Facebook Email or PhonePasswordForgot account?Log InDo you want to join Facebook?Sign UpSign UpThis page isn't availableThe link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.Go back to the previous page Go to News Feed Visit our Help CenterEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. / Leaf Group Lifestyle. After reviewing your post, it sounds like you want to transfer content to a new device.I would recommend that you read this article, it may be able to help you resolve or isolate the issue.Transfer content from an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to a new deviceThanks for using Apple Support Communities.Have a nice day,Mario Sep 30, 2014 7:51 AM Reply Helpful (0) Reply options Link to this post by roaminggnome, roaminggnome Sep 30, 2014 7:54 AM in response to BSkinn Level 10 (104,180 points) Sep 30, 2014 7:54 AM in response to BSkinn You should be storing all of your photos on your computer.Just sync them to the new iPhone. jones006 • New Member • Posts: 3 Re: What's the best way to transfer photos from iPhone 4s to PC? In reply to verbiage • Sep 29, 2012 Assuming that you're using Windows 7 or Vista. Jul 27, 2015 6:12 AM Reply Helpful (0) Reply options Link to this post . Why this feature was not built into the app originally, I am not sure, but this is a quick and easy way to get all the pictures you want off of the Facebook app. You can not post a blank message. .. It does it all. By continuing to use our site, you agree to our cookie policy. United States Copyright Apple Inc. Tap on the share button in the lower-left corner and then select "Save Image" and it is done. Its possible it may have moved or been deleted.What can you do now? See if the page has moved, or if we have another article on this topic. Don't ask me what the names of the folders mean, I don't have a clue. I'm using Nokia 808. but it just doesn't work like that for me !!Plug n the phone and in WinExporer all it gives ME is a folder (no sub-folders) named "Eric's iPhone". Perhaps you were given the wrong URL? You could try searching for what you want here: Or check the url you typed is spelled correctly.Or go to theLeawo homepage . 63.. Powered by Mediawiki. Cookies make wikiHow better. Or just go to our Main Page to start over. Landon0 • New Member • Posts: 4 Re: What's the best way to transfer photos from iPhone 4s to PC? In reply to verbiage • Aug 17, 2012 Besides using the above ways to transfer photos from iPhone 4S to PC, you can also try to use other methods. My phone is not jailbroken.I do understand fully what you are saying. You may have used an outdated link or may have typed the address (URL) incorrectly. Try It Now Blu-ray/DVD Tools For Win Blu-ray Player DVD Ripper DVD Copy Blu-ray Creator DVD Creator For Mac Blu-ray Player for Mac DVD Ripper for Mac DVD Copy for Mac Blu-ray Creator for Mac DVD Creator for Mac Blu-ray Player Play your Blu-ray&DVD movies. Skip to main content 5a02188284
how to get my app id from facebookfacebook and twitter login for websitehow can you sign up for spotify without facebookmac os facebook chat clientlike to download apps for facebookfacebook chat smileys keysgenuine free facebook hackshare for share facebook pageshack facebook account free no download no surveysdownload facebook on mobile apps

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 22:21 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    black-tary-wolf Index du Forum -> black-tary-wolf -> Black-Tary-Wolf Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation